Contacting the RCMP within British Columbia
- Your comments are important to us and we will address legitimate e-mail inquiries, comments and suggestions as quickly as possible.
- To report a crime, or for immediate police assistance,
- please call 9-1-1 or contact your local RCMP detachment or the police force in your area.
- If you live outside Canada, please contact your local police service and ask them to make a request for assistance from the appropriate Canadian law enforcement agency.
The RCMP does not accept reports of crime via email
- E-mails that include foul or obscene language will not be responded to.
- Correspondence that contains threats to public or police officer safety, or appear to be created for the sole purpose of inciting hatred, may be retained for legal purposes and possible criminal prosecution.
- Information that you send electronically could be accessed by another person. Do not send personal information.
- Messages are reviewed and answered during normal business hours only.
If you are seeking information, we invite you to:
- check out the topics in the drop down box below.
- use the Quick Search field at the top right of each web page
RCMP in Williams Lake
575 Borland St, Williams Lake, B.C.
Choose a Subject